It’s our hour-long finale with live music, numerous guests and hot, hot curry. What could possibly go wrong?
We’ve arrived at the grand finale of The Spinoff TV! If the last 15 weeks have been a roller coaster, tonight’s episode is the big twisty corkscrew part where all the money falls out of your pocket and you throw up your hot dog on an innocent bystander.
It’s got drinking, it’s got celebrity guests, it’s got live group therapy. Here are 10 more reasons why you should watch tonight.
1) Emily Edrosa is in the studio to perform our amazing theme song.
2) David Farrier returns to seek revenge on Hayden Donnell.
3) A bad joke regarding the musical artist Hozier.
4) The On the Rag team tackle sexist online buttheads.
5) Madeleine Chapman goes on a noble hunt for Black Ferns merch.
6) Angella Dravid revisits the New Zealand boy band that time forgot.
7) Toby Manhire wears a wig of his own hair.
8) Good Morning superstar Astar returns to weave craft magic.
9) There’s a tense curry cooking session for the ages.
10) You will learn the name Brent Gilbert, and your life will never be the same.