Because what your Friday night really needs is Duncan Greive getting beaten up in a cow costume.
Let’s face it: it’s been a hard week. Judith Collins has tweeted fake news, landlords want to rifle through your bank statements and Clarke Gayford’s beard isn’t going anywhere. Why not unwind at 10.45pm on Three with a nice glass of something and your good mates at The Spinoff TV? Here are 10 things we can absolutely guarantee will happen on the show tonight.
1) Beloved biscuits will feature and some of them might be racist
2) Bloody Mark Vette is in it! Only the guy who taught dogs how to drive!
3) The word “tampon” is used well over 10 times… and “twat goblet” twice
4) A whole bunch of late night deck
5) The triumphant return of Gaz the cooked office guy
6) A camera operator dry heaves behind the camera not once, but twice
independent journalism happen!Find Out More
7) There will be a fist fight over the Miss Universe NZ crown
8) It’s our director Jose Barbosa’s birthday!!!
9) Tony Manhire….. need we say more????
10) One of our hosts make a dramatic exit stage right
Love The Spinoff? The best way to support us is to join The Spinoff Members. For just $2 a week you can help us hire more journalists – and receive a FREE copy of our first book.
The Spinoff Daily gets you all the days' best reading in one handy package, fresh to your inbox Monday-Friday at 5pm.