Because what your Friday night really needs is the return of Anne The Champagne Lady and two ladies in suits.
Tonight on The Spinoff TV, your friendly hosts Leonie and Alex eschew their usual look for a quicker option: suits and man-size speed makeup. The result? A weirder show than usual with hidden avocados, moon boot reveals, and some moderate truth bombs about the way women are supposed to look on television and in real life. Is it easier or harder to present without mascara? Does a suit make you seem more authoritative? Why don’t we ever get pockets?
Here are 10 more reasons why you should watch tonight:
1) An exciting opportunity to purchase a vintage bike
2) Woke Steve Hansen has a lot to say about the MP pay freeze
3) The Champagne Lady is back on network television!!!!!
4) Michele A’Court drops some truth bombs about getting older as a woman…
5) Before morphing into a terrifying dolly…
6) We delve right into the reality of rugby concussions
7) Hayden Donnell cracks open the housing market
8) Exclusive footage of Julie Anne Genter’s fresh sprog
9) An important PSA about stretching before social sport
10) We reveal what Mike McRoberts wears under the desk
WATCH THE DAMN SHOW: 10.45pm tonight on Three
This content, like all television coverage we do at The Spinoff, is brought to you thanks to the excellent folk at Lightbox. Do us and yourself a favour by clicking here to start a FREE 30 day trial of this truly wonderful service.
The Spinoff Daily gets you all the days' best reading in one handy package, fresh to your inbox Monday-Friday at 5pm.