Because Jacinda-mania has gone global and we are going rogue.
Look, it’s been a mad week. There are needles in the strawberries, ball bearings in the ice cream, and it seems like our prime minister is never coming home. Why not unwind by watching Mike Hosking’s favourite TV show on a Friday night?! Here are 10 more reasons to watch:
2) An emotional ode to Hilary Barry
3) Baby Neve visits the set
4) We sit down with MAFS superstar Tracey Jewel
5) James Mustapic unwraps Christmas in the Park
6) Frickin’ Dangerous Bro take their shoes off
7) Princess Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo
8) David Seymour’s twerking ain’t dead
9) A novelty turkey hat for the ages
10) Harper 2, fuckity boo
WATCH THE DAMN SHOW: 10.45pm tonight on Three
This content, like all television coverage we do at The Spinoff, is brought to you thanks to the excellent folk at Lightbox. Do us and yourself a favour by clicking here to start a FREE 30 day trial of this truly wonderful service.