The X Factor NZ is set to debut on February 15 at 7pm on TV3. Till then, the powers that be have provided us with an extended supertease trailer, promising sweeping drone shots of the Skytower, grungy bats out of hell and even someone flipping the bird (!). It aired tonight during the much coveted halfway-through-Life-Of-Pi-lull slot, check it out here if you missed it:
This season promises insults galore, and more than a few swears. Natalia Kills’ infamous cursing session at the live audience has taken pole position in the series, as have a barrage of sick burns from judges and contestants alike. Here are some early favourites:
1) “I think you’ve got the Y Factor as in why are you here?” – Willy Moon vs Contestant
2) “My husband is just jealous because I think you’re cute” – Natalia Kills vs Willy Moon
3) “You’ve been famous for like two minutes as a singer” – Sassy Contestant vs Natalia Kills
4) “Your attitude is more atrocious than your singing” – Natalia Kills vs Sassy Contestant
5) “I sound exactly like you when I’m drunk at karaoke” – Mel Blatt vs Contestant
The X Factor NZ begins on Sunday 15 February at 7pm on TV3.
This content, like all television coverage we do at The Spinoff, is brought to you thanks to the excellent folk at Lightbox. Do us and yourself a favour by clicking here to start a FREE 30 day trial of this truly wonderful service.