Welcome to The Spinoff’s election live updates for Tuesday, October 10. There are now just four days to go… I’m Stewart Sowman-Lund.
Get in touch with me on email@example.com
Learn more about the political parties and candidates in Election 2023 at Policy.nz
- Fight over fiscal plans renewed as Labour and National take aim at one another.
- The minor party leaders will face off for the third time this election campaign at tonight’s rescheduled Press debate.
- Chris Hipkins is in the lower North Island, while Christopher Luxon is at the tip of the South.
- On The Spinoff: What are we asking Google about New Zealand political leaders? Plus: What the Port Waikato byelection means for the next parliament and on the campaign trail with Labour’s Cushla Tangaere-Manuel.
- In The Bulletin: More on the Port Waikato byelection and how it could benefit National.
Before 7pm on election day, The Spinoff will only be sharing live pupdates – photos of dogs (and dogs only) at polling booths. Send your piccies into firstname.lastname@example.org
Support our election coverage
The Spinoff’s coverage of the 2023 election is powered by the generous support of our members. If you value what we do and believe in the importance of independent and freely accessible journalism – tautoko mai, donate today.