Because it’s suffrage week, we’ve got ourselves a right lady-fest on The Spinoff TV tonight.
Tonight on The Spinoff TV, we celebrate suffrage week with an all-women episode featuring Anika Moa: queen of television, burps and oversharing. We talk about her new album, revisit the paranoia of Y2K and get stuck into what ads really say about women-folk.
Here are 10 more things that we can guarantee will happen on the show tonight:
1) Madeleine Chapman takes the reigns for Good Week, Mad Week
2) Kate Sheppard kicks the head off Richard Seddon
3) One host gets hit in the head with a giant album
4) Angella Dravid talks about tuna
5) The return to Don Brash sundae-gate
6) One peen and one vagine! But where? You’ll have to watch to the very end
7) Michele A’Court returns for another scientific On the Rag investigation
political & climate reportersFind Out More
8) Hot goss about Simon Dallow from the streets of Newmarket
9) Andrew Little’s shambles video gets the treatment it deserves
10) A well-deserved shout-out to magical product VIPoo
WATCH THE DAMN SHOW: 10.45pm tonight on Three
Join The Spinoff Members for as little as $1 to help us hire more journalists and do more investigations. Or get a free Toby Morris-designed tea towel when you contribute $80 or more over a year.
The Bulletin is The Spinoff’s acclaimed daily digest of New Zealand’s most important stories, delivered directly to your inbox each morning.